Bocconi, the leading University in Italy, has been ranked 9th in the Financial Times Master in Management Global Ranking 2020 (Master of Science in International Management), 12th in the Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2021 and 16th in the Qs Social Sciences and Management World Ranking 2021.
The AIDAF-EY Chair, as part of the Bocconi University, contributes to the development of a comprehensive offer of programs and courses (undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and executive) in Business Management and Family Business. On average about 650 people from many countries choose every year Bocconi and the AIDAF-EY Chair to have the opportunity to develop and strengthen their knowledge and experience in the field of Family Business. The teaching method is based on a mix of lectures, class-discussions, case-studies and on the participation of high-level guest-speakers representing the top-management and/or the ownership of the most important Italian and international family businesses.
Over the years, the AIDAF-EY Chair and Bocconi University - on the occasion of their events dedicated to the "family business" topic - have had the pleasure of hosting the following keynote speakers:
- Mr Sajen Aswani (Toloram Group),
- Mrs Benedetta Buzzi (Buzzi Unicem),
- Mr Francesco Casoli (Elica Group),
- Mr John Elkann (FCA Group),
- Mr Haresh Ramachandhran (TV Sundaram Iyengar & Sons),
- Mr Luca Garavoglia (Campari Group),
- Mr H. Fisk Johnson (SC Johnson),
- Ivan Lansberg (Kellogg School of Management),
- Mr. Antoine Mayaud (Auchan, Decathlon),
- Prof. Danny Miller (HEC Montréal),
- Mrs Tatiana Rizzante (Reply),
- Mrs Valentina Volta (Datalogic),
- Mrs Elena Zambon (Zambon Group).